14.11.09

~In the Otherworlde Today...

Rockettothesky - Grizzly Man promo.
Written, Produced and Directed by Tundra*
with Tharan Revfem. Edited by Tundra* with Stephen Bell.
Costume by Tiril Aarvig.

LYRICS;
I've been watching him for seven days
His hands pale hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho
knuckles moving beneath the skin
foetus like hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho

I've caught seven foxes
and placed them on the river bank
each night I give him one hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho
counting down the days till we are one
and clothe his heart in fur hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho

I sing of arms and the man his
arms that wake each morning
white-knuckled and that copy claw gestures
7 6 and 5
7 6 and 5
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and here I go...

I take him in, I take this body whole
so thin like a spine hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho
I thread him on inside of mine
and we are one and we are one
hee-ho-hee-ho-heeeee-ho
and his is the fur at last
I see his eyes inside my mouth
even when he sneaks into my bones
forever unborn
now finally I am a mother
finally I am a mother hee-ho-hee-ho-hee-ho

Geen opmerkingen: