3.11.09

~Princess Everllie

I just found a blog while browsing the net,
and fell immediately in love
with this little beauty!

~
Ik heb zojuist een blog gevonden met ‘t browsen
en ik viel onmiddellijk voor dit kleine schatje!

Her name is Princess Everllie
and she is a Shoemaker Faerie!

~
Haar naam is Prinses Everllie
en ze is een schoenmaker Fairy!

The maker is a figurative sculpture artist.
OOAK Faeries, Elves, Sprites,Gnomes, Elven Slippers,
Children & Animals.
Fairy - tales by the Gentle Creatures of the Wood.

~
De maakster is een figuratieve beeldhouw kunstenares.
OOAK Fairies, Elven, Sprites, gnomen, Elven Slippers,
  Kinderen en huisdieren.
Fairy - verhalen door de Gentle Creatures van het bos.


 ~Click HERE or on a photo to visit her Blog~
~
~Klik HIER of op een foto om naar naar blog te gaan~

It is amazing how you can

speak right to my heart!

4 opmerkingen:

Irma zei

wat een lief gezichtje en wat knap gemaakt, leuke tip ik ga gelijk een kijkje nemen, groetjes Irma en een fijne avond

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com zei

Hi, I checked out that amazing little fairy. She reminds me of my granddaughter, her face and tiny little body. I commented but I don't think it would take it. I could really get into her blog.

cindy@stitches

June zei

She is just magical...thank you for the link, I need to go see more of this beauty.
Hugs,
June

b.b.flockling * Rose zei

Hello dear Anna!

Lately my nights have been spent burning the candle late in my studio with many a tiny forest creature insisting their turn is next to be completed! Thusly, I have been away from my computer far too long and have only now have found your lovely comments. Thank you so much!! I treasure your kind friendship. And your little owl has stolen my heart...you must have a very gentle soul to be gifted with such a companion. Rose